OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY.
Our diverse and inclusive workplace is built by associates who bring a broad range of talents, perspectives, and ideas to help continuously improve our business. We are proud to be recognized as one of FORTUNE’S 50 Best Workplaces for Diversity.
We ensure every Associate, applicant, customer, vendor, and shareholder is treated equitably, and we respect the attributes they offer. Examples of such attributes may include age, race, color, gender, disability, sexual orientation, religious affiliation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, and citizenship. Furthermore, we acknowledge the values and needs of a richly diverse customer base, and support the communities where our Associates live and where we do business.
- We recruit, hire, train, and promote qualified Associates with diverse attributes
- We treat Associates with respect
- We recognize and value the importance of our Associates’ diverse attributes
- We provide an inclusive and collaborative environment to encourage Associate input and ideas
- We provide benefits that support the diverse needs of our workforce (e.g., flexible time, adoption assistance, domestic partner health care coverage, and more)