SHAREPOINT DEVELOPER II
The CarMax SharePoint development team presents an opportunity to get in on the ground floor as CarMax builds and expands its use of SharePoint to help facilitate collaboration across the enterprise.
CarMax has embarked on the largest technological transformation in the company’s history. This developer will have a unique opportunity to develop new and innovative web experiences in SharePoint as we move from classic technologies to the Microsoft O365 platform. This is an exciting time to join the SharePoint team and help create a culture of collaboration through online experiences made possible through the cloud.
We are looking for you if…
You have a strong understanding of enterprise size computing solutions. You have experience working as a system engineer with a development background. You have implemented solutions across a variety of applications and systems.
You understand cloud technologies within the Microsoft O365 environment and love digging into new technologies and figuring out how to incorporate what they offer into your solutions.
You’re passionate about customers and their success. You take pride in delivering reliable and innovative solutions to your customers. You have a desire to continue learning, designing, and building cloud computing systems for a diverse set of customers from hourly store associates to executives at the home office.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred, or 5+ years relevant work experience.
• 3+ years engineering and development in SharePoint and PowerShell
• Understanding of the Microsoft Azure environment and how to leverage that within SharePoint applications
• Exceptional communication skills with the ability to contribute to team discussions and effectively understand business problems.
• Ability to come up with creative solutions to those problems and deliver reliable solutions quickly.
• Ability to author highly efficient code that scales
• Ability to review and make recommendations to peer’s code in order to deliver elegant solutions to hard problems
• Experience digging into legacy code as well as developing well designed complex applications from scratch
• 3+ years of SharePoint Web Development
• Experience with modern SharePoint framework
• Experience developing PowerApps